Back to Top
When you have more than 50 Matches, go to Categories to see the rest.
- Math - Science Guide Book
- Science (EINET.net)
Provides resources by topic. 12-07
- WWW Virtual Library: Science 3-00
- Science (NCREL)
Provides resources by the name of the resource.
- Science Projects (Exploratorium)
Provides dozens of science experiments. 3-00
- Helping Your Child Learn Science
- USA Today Earth Sciences for Teachers
- Essays in Teaching Science (Access Excellence)
Provides essays for teachers of science. 2-00
- Science Museum (Chicago Museum of Science and Industry)
- National Science Foundation
Provides science news, funding opportunities, and more. 10-09
- Federal Education Programs for Excelling in Science and Math in 1995
Provides the types of federal programs available in 1995. 10-09
- Sport Science Meets the Olympics (WhyFiles.com)
Provides articles on the history of the Olympics, sprinkled with information on science related to sports and fitness. 10-09
Provides science news. 10-09
- Science Learning Network (SLN)
Provides science articles. 10-09
- Science Lesson Plans (Awesome Library)
- Earth Sciences
- Inquiry Resources for Science Projects (Science Learning Network)
- Kid's Science Projects (Bill B)
- Ask the Science Teacher
- Science Fiction Authors
- Third International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS)
- Popular Science Magazine
- Science Information (Discovery)
- Science Projects (The Tech Museum)
Provides interactive projects in science in topics such as robotics, lasers, earthquakes, space exploration, and DNA. 12-02
- Women in Science and Technology (WWWomen)
Provides associations and other resources of interest to women interested in science and technology.
- New Scientist (Planet Science)
Provides a bridge to the latest interesting research.
- Christian Science (Yahoo)
- Men and Women of Science (University of Michigan)
Provides biograpical information on leading contributors to science. Presents the information at three levels of difficulty and by time period.
- Science Projects 1 (Beaty)
The Science Project provides three dozen projects, sorted by level of difficulty.
- Science Projects 2 (Beaty)
The Science Project provides three dozen additional projects, sorted by level of difficulty.
- Science Projects 3 (Beaty)
Provides 10 sources of information on science projects.
- Environmental Projects and Activities for Children (National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences)
NIEH provides dozens of lessons and activities related to improving the environment.
- Cultural Diversity and Early Education (National Academy of Sciences - Phillips and Crowell)
Provides "research literature that bears on the early education of culturally and linguistically diverse populations of children." 2-00
- Earth Sciences Resources (Science Educators Web Resources Supersite)
Provides 8 annotated resources in the earth sciences.
- Physics Resources (Science Educators Web Resources Supersite)
Provides 6 annotated resources in physics.
- Science Friday
Provides new science stories each week.
- Science and Math Videos (Annenberg)
Provides videos through the free Annenberg Channel.
- Feathered Dinosaurs (Science Service - Monastersky)
Provides pictures and a description of dinosaurs with feathers or feather-like coverings, possibly linking them to birds of today. Sinosauropteryx prima, Caudipteryx zoui, Confuciusornis, and Protarchaeopteryx robusta were feathered dinosaurs, whereas Archaeopteryx was the oldest known bird.
- Glassblowing for Science (East Carolina University)
Provides comprehensive information on glassblowing, used for scientific containers. 7-99
- Problems (Science4kids)
Teaches science and genetics through problem solving. 1-01
- Science Magazine for Kids (YES)
Provides articles and activities of interest to kids. 2-00
- Science Information for the Family (NASA - Jet Propulsion Lab)
Provides activities to help understand science. 3-00
- Science Facts (NASA - Jet Propulsion Lab)
Provides activities to help understand science. 3-00
- Evolution - Teaching About Evolution and the Nature of Science (National Academy Press)
Provides a rationale for why evolution must be taught as part of teaching about science and the scientific method, despite controversy. Includes examples on how to approach the topic and presents facts used in teaching about evolution as part of scientific inquiry. 5-00
- Perseids (NASA Science)
"The Perseids are probably the best-watched of any annual meteor shower. They come in mid-August when it's warm and comfortable to be outside at 4 o'clock in the morning. They are bright, numerous, and dependable."
"This year the shower peaks on Wednesday, August 13th." 8-03
- Europa - Jupiter Moon May Have Water (NASA Science)
Provides an article about the possibility of water, and therefore life, on Europa. 8-00
- Glossary - Science (Houghton Mifflin - Eduplace.com)
Provides a glossary of general science terms. 8-00.
- Close Elections and Tips for Success (Christian Science Monitor - Kiefer)
Suggests, based on past presidential elections, priorities for a new president. 11-00
- Nuclear Fuel Waste Disposal Problems in the USA (National Council for Science and the Environment - Holt)
Discusses problems related to civilian nuclear waste disposal as an issue brief for the US Congress. 2-01
- Journal of Cell Science (The Company of Biologists, LTD)
Provides full text of issues back to 1992. Does not include full text of current issue. College Level. 5-01
Send comments to
[Dr. Jerry Adams at email@example.com.]