- Assessment Information, including Standards
- Branches of Science
- Worksheets and Printables
- Astronomy Lessons (Awesome Library)
- By Grade Level (Smithsonian)
Provides lesson plans by grade level and topic. 1-01
- By Grade Level and Subject - California Science for K-12 (California SCORE)
Provides a directory of lessons organized by the California Science Framework for K-12. California's framework for curriculum standards is similar to the national standards for science, as well as standards in many states.
- By Topic and Grade Level - Science (British Columbia Ministry of Education)
Provides an extensive curriculum organized by topic and grade level.
- Critical Thinking Lessons and Activities (Foundation for Critical Thinking)
Provides lessons by grade level that strengthen critical thinking. Provides an original lesson and then a lesson remodelled using a critical thinking focus.
- Ecosystems and Sustainable Development (PBS - Bill Moyers Reports Earth on Edge)
Argues for sustainable development that makes sense economically. Explains why it is essential to do so. Includes discussion guides for teachers. 11-01
- Magnet Projects (AtoZTecherstuff.com)
Provides lessons and projects involving magnets. 8-04
- Problem Solving (Awesome Library)
Problem Solving lessons are in "Multidisciplinary."
- Science (Michigan State University and Ameritech)
Provides dozens of lessons in science.
- Science - Various Subjects
Provides additional lessons plans available in the General Science section of the Awesome Library.
- Science Lesson Plans (Teachers.Net)
Provides almost 300 individual lessons. Specifies a general grade level for each, such as elementary. The quality of lessons varies widely and some only announce the availability of lessons on a topic. 5-00
- Science Lessons 1994-95-96 Collection (Access Excellence)
Provides over 150 lessons, simulations, and activities.
- Science Lessons 1996 Collection (Access Excellence)
Provides over 100 lessons, simulations, and activities.
- Science Lessons Share-A-Thon (Access Excellence)
Provides over two dozen lessons plans, classroom tested.
- Science Lessons and Activities (Access Excellence)
Provides activities by grade level and subject. 10-09
- Science Lessons and Curricula (Yahoo)
- Science Mysteries (Access Excellence)
Provides classroom tested mysteries in Science for students to solve.
- Science Projects (Scholastic.com - Dirtmeister)
"Get your hands on science with a fun experiment from the Dirtmeister — and make science come alive in your classroom!" 07-06
- Biology - Genetics Projects to Promote Scientific Inquiry Skills (Genetic Science Learning Center)
Provides a variety of resource materials to teach about genetics.