- Ecology - Contaminants: How They Move and Change (MicroWorlds)
Describes how contaminants move and change in an ecosystem.
- Ecology - Environmental Quality in the 21st Century (Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute)
Eleven lessons show how children can become involved to improve the environment.
- Ecology - Grade 9 - 12 Student Activities (Bagheera)
Provides activities to solve problems, take action, and use artistic imagination.
- Ecology - Grade K - 8 - Solid Waste Management (North Carolina Division of Pollution Prevention and Environmental Assistance)
Provides a curriculum guide for grades K - 8, by grade. Uses PDF format. 1-02
- Ecology - The Gaia Hypothesis (Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute - Beasley-Murray)
Uses the Gaia Hypothesis as a means to solving problems in the environment. Includes scoring rubric and other supportive materials.