Native American Groups
- World Peace
- Email Pals for Classrooms (ePALS Classroom Exchange)
"ePALS connects students and teachers from different countries on joint projects pertaining to curriculum and culture via the Internet. ePALS is available in English, French and Spanish."
- Lessons in Multicultural
- Geography Clip Art (Miningco - Rosenberg) 2-01
- International Affairs Resources (WWW Virtual Library - Selcher)
Provides over 2200 carefully selected, annotated links in 37 international affairs categories. 2-02
- Multicultural and Multilingual Search Engine (GlobalDiversitySearch.net)
Provides a search engine that can search in a variety of languages. 9-02
- Abenaki Nation History (First Nations) 2-00
- Book Reviews - Multicultural Books (Mele)
- Customs and Traditions From Around the World (YukonHostels.com)
Provides dos and don'ts from around the world.
- Holocaust - Teaching Guidelines for Grades K - 4 (Florida Center for Instructional Technology)
Provides guidelines for teaching topics that lead up to discussion of the holocaust in the eighth grade through high school. Sometimes misspelled as holacaust, holacost, or holocost. 5-00
- Indigenous Peoples (Center For World Indigenous Studies)
"The Fourth World Documentation Project is an online library of texts which record and preserve our peoples' struggles to regain their rightful place in the international community."
- Legends and Myths (World Design InterActive)
- Legends and Myths by Country (Siren)
- Race and Racism in American Law (Randall)
"Race and Racism in American Law considers the intersectionality between race and American Law, racial distinctions in the law, and the role of the law in promoting/alleviating racism. It includes statutes, cases, excerpts of law review articles, annotated bibliographies and other documents."
- Connecting to the World and Inventions (ILoveThatTeachingIdea.com)
Provides over a dozen creative projects for K-6 grade. 2-02
- Fight Hate and Promote Tolerance (Southern Poverty Law Center - Tolerance.org)
Provides activities for countering hate groups and for promoting tolerance. 4-01