- Lesson Plans in Technology
- Web Page Design
- -Begin Here - Search Tips (Awesome Library)
A starting point for the beginner in searching either the Awesome Library or the Web. 9-05
- Building a School Web Site (The Jade Writers Group, Ltd. - Wigglebits)
Provides a series of tutorials covering most or all of the basic tasks in creating a Web site. For the beginner. 1-00
- Librarians - Lessons for Librarians (Chamberlain)
Provides 30 lessons for librarians with little or no experience with the Internet. Useful for teachers and school administrators also.
- FTP - CuteFTP
Provides software to download or upload files using FTP.
- FTP - FTPPro (FTPPro.com)
Provides software to download or upload files using FTP. Allows moving entire directories at a time.
- Glossary of Internet Terms
- -Downloading Files (Awesome Library)
Provides guidance on how to download a file from the Internet.
- How the Internet Works (Learn the Net - Michael Lerner Productions)
Provides simple and illustrated explanations of how email, news groups, search engines, forums, and other basic activities work. 10-00
- Internet Infrastructure - How It Works (HowStuffWorks.com - Tyson)
Describes how the Internet is set up, in layman's language. 3-02
- Learn the Net
Provides articles to help you learn about the Internet. Divided into topics, such as e-mail, basics, conferencing, publishing, and more.
- URLs - How to Use (EZ-2-Use)
- Listservs - Email Discussions (ListServ.com)
Provides services to support listservs, discussion groups, using email.