Back to Top
When you have more than 50 Matches, go to Categories to see the rest.
- Redman, Joshua (Amazon.com - Rough Guides)
Provides a brief biography. 2-01
- Photography Teaching Guides (Kodak)
Provides two teaching guides in photography. Uses PDF format.
- Biomass and Waste Energy - Sources (Energy Source Guides)
Provides listings of suppliers for components for biomass recyclers. 6-01
- Autos - Alternative Energy (Energy Source Guides)
Provides listings of alternative vehicle businesses in the world. 6-01
- Electric Bicycles by Name of Company (Source Guides)
Provides sources of electric bicycles or motors. Awesome Library does not endorse this product, but provides it as an example. 1-02
- Study Guides on Literature (SparkNotes.com)
Provides free notes on popular literature often studied in High School and College. 01-07
- Campaigning Guides (BBC News)
"Here on Action Network, we want you to be able to take action on problems that affect to you."
"We've written guides to help you get to grips with organising a campaign. Find out about everything from setting up a group and organising a petition, to fundraising and becoming a charity." 07-07
- Making Tracks Trail Guides (MakingTracksChallenge.com)
"The Making TRACKS project is developing a permanent collection of hiking trails throughout the United States with a comprehensive list of common species found on each."
"We hope to enhance hiking trails by making them into educational nature trails for beginning naturalists, families and schools. Our goal is to foster a deeper appreciation of the natural world and strengthen conservation awareness."
"Making TRACKS provides downloadable nature guides and species lists for each trail, as well as resources for schools to make their own educational nature trails on school grounds or in nearby communities."
- Guides for MLA, APA, Chicago, and CSE (GuidetoOnlineSchools.com)
"Here you will find resource pages for each different style, university tutorials, and free work cited generators. By viewing examples of research papers and using programs that are designed to facilitate your style accuracy, you can be sure that your completed paper is perfect."
"Modern Language Association (MLA)
American Psychological Association (APA) Resource Guide
Chicago / Turabian Resource Guide
Council of Science Editors Style (CSE) Resource Guide" 11-09
- -Teacher Guides on Literature (Pro Teacher.com)
Provides guides by book or story title. 10-10
- World Wide City Guides
- Employer Profiles and Industry Guides (Vault Reports)
Provides indepth information about top corporations and many industries to help job seekers select a field and a company. Through interviews and data, provides an "insiders" view of each company.
- Grade 1 - Curriculum Guides - South Africa (Siyafunda Sunday Times)
Provides a teacher's guide and pupil's workbooks.
- Astronomy - Guides by Topic and Grade (NASA)
Provides over a dozen guides for teachers in a variety of topics on astronomy. Documents are in Acrobat Reader format. (Acrobat Reader is software that can be downloaded without charge.) Also includes pictures, wall posters, slides and videotape listings at the bottom of the page.
- Citations Guides (AwesomeLibrary.org)
Provides resources for MLA, APA, and Chicago styles of citations and includes styles for electronic references.
- Consumer Product Guides (Mercata)
Provides guides for the purchase of key household items. 7-00
- Guides to Quitting Tobacco Use (QuitNet)
Provides 6 guides to help stop tobacco use. 6-00
- Mentoring Guides and Research (Public-Private Ventures)
Provides preferred usage for words at the bottom of the page. For example, the recommended spelling for "African American" as a noun is different from "African-American" artist, when it is used as an adjective. 10-02
- No Child Left Behind - Articles and Guides (Education Commission of the States)
Provides issue papers and guides to NCLB. (Uses PDF format.) 12-03
- Internet Service Providers (TheList.com)
Provides a listing of Internet service providers. 09-09
- Introduction to HTML
With this tutorial, you can pick up the basics of the HyperText Markup Language (HTML) in a few short hours. Armed with that knowledge and access to a Web server, you can jump onto the bandwagon and put yourself on the Web."
- Language Resources (iLoveLanguages - Chambers)
Includes resources for over 125 languages. Possible resources include lessons, fonts, dictionaries, translation guides, and literature
- Putting Information on the Web
- Getting Internet
- CNN Technology News
- Survey of Users of the World Wide Web
- Byte Magazine (Technical)
- History of Computing
- How to Publish on the Web
- World Wide Web Frequently Asked Questions 10-01
- Help for Those New to Computers (ACW)
- Integrating Technology
- Java - What's New with Java (Sun)
Provides downloads and news. 2-00
- Computer Gaming World
Provides news on computer games. 2-00
- -Web Page Style Manual (Lynch and Horton)
- Check Domain Names (NetworkSolutions.com)
Check domain names and name ownership with Whois. "When you register a domain name, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) requires your domain name registrar to submit your personal contact information to the WHOIS database. Once your listing appears in this online directory, it is publicly available to anyone who chooses to check domain names using the WHOIS search tool." 10-09
- Search Engine (Search.com)
- Dictionary of Terms
- Challenge Grants for Technology in Education (Department of Education)
Provides announcements of grants. 10-09
Provides guides for a variety of problems that webmasters encounter. 10-09
- Utilities (Dr Download)
Provides downloads. 10-09
- Buying a Home Computer (Dave)
- Computer Product Reviews (ZDNet)
- Toolkit for Your Browser 2 (MSNBC)
- Internet Explorer Browser Support from Microsoft 9-01
- Intranet in Businesses
- Popular Science Magazine
Send comments to
[Dr. Jerry Adams at email@example.com.]