Matches: 260 Displayed: 20
- English > Reading and Writing > Games > Word Games
- English > Reading and Writing > Games
- Mathematics > Elementary School Math > Games
- Technology > Computer Games > Computer Games
- Technology > Internet Games > Internet Games
- Technology > Web Games > Web Games
- Main > New and Exciting > Games > Board Games
- Main > New and Exciting > Games > Card Games
- Main > New and Exciting > Games
- Main > New and Exciting > Games > Word Games
- Main > Games > Games
- Main > Involving Family > Games
- Main > Involving Students > Games
- Main > New and Exciting > Games > Math Games
- Main > New and Exciting > Games > Yard Games
- Main > New and Exciting > Games > PlayStation
- Main > New and Exciting > Games > XBox
- Games to Learn Math Fundamentals (Conway)
Provides 16 games.
- Games - Mancala Mathematics Game
"Mancala games are among those ancient games that last and last because the rules to play are simple, but the subtleties of winning take a long time to master."
- Word Games - Vocabulary Puzzles (Vocabulary University)
Provides puzzles, including cross word puzzles, at various levels of difficulty. Starts at elementary level and includes SAT, GED, and GRE preparation.
- Educational Card Games (San Diego State University - Ed Tech)
Cardboard Cognition's games provide dozens of problem solving games.
- Word Games and Puzzles (Puzzlemaker)
Provides eleven types of puzzles that are solved online. Even shows how the puzzles are generated and how the teacher can generate a unique new variation.
- Lincoln, Abraham Games (Quia - Payton)
Provides games, such as matching words, related to Abraham Lincoln.
- Word Games by Subject (Quia)
Provides games or worksheets by school subject. Provides a format for contributing games also.
- Volcano Games (ThinkQuest)
Provides two games to learn more about volcanoes.
- Math Games and Puzzles (CTK Math Games for Kids)
Provides games and puzzles that require math to solve.
- Periodic Table Games (CSUDH)
Provides a game to help learn the periodic table. 12-02
- Practice - Matching, Flash Cards, and Concentration Games (Quia)
Provides practice exercises in math to help master the fundamentals.
- Back Yard Games
- Animal Puzzles and Games (PBS Online and Nature)
Provides games and puzzles to stimulate interest in certain animals. Requires the (free) Flash plug-in. 7-00
- Astronomy Projects, Games, and Activities (KidsAstronomy.com)
Provides activities and games to encourage children to explore astronomy. 11-00.
- Water Conservation Games and Activities (Environmental Protection Agency)
Provides 11 games and activities to help children better understand how water is purified and used, as well as facts about water. 1-01
- Games Related to Science (Ontario Science Centre - SciZone)
Provides interactive games related to science and technology. 8-01
- Math Worksheets, Games, Flashcards, and Lessons (APlusMath.com)
Provides math worksheets, games, flashcards, and lessons with practice.
- Math Games (APlusMath.com)
Provides games to provide practice with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Math Games (ToonUniversity.com)
Provides games to help children learn basic math, for grades 1 - 3. Uses Flash software.