- Ancient and Medieval
- History Lesson Plans
- Ancient Aztecs - Steam Baths (Mexicolore)
"Almost every dwelling had its bath-house, a little hemispherical building shaped rather like an igloo with a low doorway." 8-05
- Aztec Account of the Beginning of the Aztec - Spanish War (Halsall - LeonPortilla)
Provides an account of the meetings between Cortes and Montezuma. Visitors sometimes misspell as Cortez. 5-01
- Aztecs - Daily Life (Donn)
Provides information on the daily lives of the ancient Aztecs.
- Montezuma II (FactMonster.com)
Provides a biography of the Aztec ruler. 5-01
- Sounds of the Ancient Past (MSNBC News)
"Scientists were fascinated by the ghostly find: a human skeleton buried in an Aztec temple with a clay, skull-shaped whistle in each bony hand."
"But no one blew into the noisemakers for nearly 15 years. When someone finally did, the shrill, windy screech made the spine tingle." 06-08
- Ancient Aztecs (Snaith Primary School)
Provides worksheets and interactive problems to solve. 11-01