- Multidisciplinary in Social Studies
- Worksheets and Printables
- -Problem Solving (Awesome Library)
Related projects, activities, and resources are in "Problem Solving" under "Science."
- Coins (US Mint)
This website is for kids K-8. It is a collaborative educational environment using coins as tools to teach American History, Math, and Language Arts.
- Critical Thinking Strategies (Center for Critical Thinking)
Contains a description of dimensions of critical thinking.
- Games - Educational Card Games (San Diego State University - Ed Tech)
Cardboard Cognition's games provide dozens of problem solving games, organized in lesson plan format.
- Global Connections (American Forum for Global Education)
Provides lessons that show interconnections globally. 9-99
- Interdisciplinary Lessons (Hurley, Selby, Cross and Cassutto) 11-00
- Mt. Everest Math (Touchstone Energy - EverestQuest.com)
Provides thematic math lessons related to climbing Mount Everest. Also has other lessons related to the same theme.
- Multidisicplinary Lessons - By 10 Big Ideas (Michigan State University and Ameritech)
Provides lessons according to "10 Big Ideas."
- Pollution and Health Thematic Activities (NIEHS)
- Problem Solving - Science Mysteries (Access Excellence)
Provides 8 classroom tested mysteries in Science for students to solve.
- Sources of K-6 Thematic Lesson Plans (About.com - Lewis)
Provides carefully selected sources of lessons. 3-01
- Thematic Lessons (A to Z Teacher Stuff)
Provides links to thematic lessons or activities in over a dozen topics. The first section, Professional Resources, links to Amazon.com and does not contain free online materials. 6-99
- Thematic Lessons (Houghton Mifflin)
Provides over two dozen lessons.
- Thematic Lessons - Kindergarten Level (Anderson, Hopkins, Short, Steele)
Provides many lessons to improve self understanding. Standards based. 9-99