- Assessment Information, including Standards
- The Arts Resources
- Worksheets and Printables
- Art - Perspective Drawing
Shows how to make a drawing look 3-D. 10-09
- Art Lessons (CLN)
Provides sources of art lesson plans, organized by name of source. 6-99
- Arts (Michigan State University and Ameritech)
Provides over a dozen lessons in the arts.
- Arts Lessons (TeachNet)
Provides five K - 12 lessons. 10-09
- Arts and Crafts Lessons (Teachers.net)
Provides resources by topic. 2-00
- Dance for Grades 8 - 10 (British Columbia Ministry of Education)
Provides Elements of Movement, Creation and Composition, Presentation and Performance, and Dance and Society. These materials are called an Integrated Resource Package.
- Drama for Grades 8 - 10 (British Columbia Ministry of Education)
Provides lessons on Exploration and Imagination (Critical Analysis), Drama Skills (Body and Voice), (Role), (Drama as Metaphor), (Elements and Structures), (Technique), Context (Social and Cultural Context) and (Making Connections). These materials are called an Integrated Resource Package.
- Drawing Lessons (Mocomi.com)
Provides a wide variety of art lessons for children and teens. "Packed with great visual experience, games, educational content, interactive stories and activities, Mocomi provides a safe and complete online experience for kids and families."
- Movies - Teach With Movies (Frieden and Elliott)
Provides reviews of movies that include elements of lesson plans and background materials. Films rated by age appropriateness. Designed for parents, but appropriate for teachers. Also includes a section on films that have merit, but provides reasons why the films are not a preferred medium for use in teaching children.
- Music - Jazz Lesson (PBS - Ken Burns Jazz)
Provides a complete lesson plan jazz and the development of American culture. 2-01
- Music - Jazz and Math Lesson (PBS - Ken Burns Jazz)
Provides a complete lesson plan relating jazz, tempo, and math. 2-01
- Music - Learning Musical Elements Through Listening
Provides activities in music. 10-09
- Music Composition and Photography (Kodak)
Provides a lesson at the 6th grade level.
- Music Lesson Plans (Teachers.Net)
Provides approximately 50 individual lessons. Specifies a general grade level for each, such as elementary. The quality of lessons varies widely and some only announce the availability of lessons on a topic. 5-00
- Music Lessons by Topic (Teachers.net)
Provides resources by topic. 3-00
- Music for Grades 8 - 10 (British Columbia Ministry of Education)
Provides lessons on Structure (Elements of Rhythm), (Elements of Melody), (Elements of Expression), and (Form and the Principles of Design), Thoughts, Images, and Feelings, and Context (Self and Community) and (Historical and Cultural). These materials are called an Integrated Resource Package.
- Photography Lessons (Kodak)
Provides 17 lessons.
- Photography Lessons by Subject (Kodak)
Provides dozens of lessons in photography by subject theme.
- Photography and Art (Kodak)
Provides lessons by topic and includes grade level within each lesson.