- -Dictionary for Students (Merriam-Webster)
Provides the definitions and pronunciation of words entered into the search blank.
- Alphabet - Picture Dictionary (Enchanted Learning Software)
- American Sign Language (ASL) (Master's Tech)
Provides graphics and descriptions of how to sign hundreds of commonly used words, listed in alphabetic order. Also includes an alphabet and numbers 1-02
- Biology - Dictionary of Cell Biology (Virtual Library of Biochemistry and Cell Biology - Fenteany)
Provides explanations of basic cell structure and activity at an advanced high school or beginning college level. 2-01
- Computer - Kids' Dictionary of Computer Words
Provides definitions for older children but the graphics are for very young children.
- Dictionary (OneLook Dictionaries)
- Dictionary and Thesaurus (Merriam-Webster)
Provides definitions and pronunciation of words entered into the dictionary search blank. Provides synonyms for words placed in the thesaurus blank.
- Dictionary of Terms
- Language Dictionaries (Awesome Library)
Provides dictionaries for some the the more commonly used languages.
- Job Titles and Descriptions (O-Net)
Provides a comprehensive directory of occupations. Describes the skills, abilities, and experience needed for each position, as well as providing examples. (Please Note - These are descriptions of occupations, not listings of jobs available from specific employers.) The primary purpose of the directory is to help a person determine a field to enter as an occupation. 6-03