- Government - Law-Related Education - Mock Trials (University of Minnesota)
Provides for four mock trials, working with teens and professionals in the community. Provided in Adobe Acrobat format. 10-09
- Government - Perfect President (PBS - Teacher Source)
Provides a lesson for students to help them become clearer about qualifications for president of the United States. 2-01
- Government - Teaching Citizenship's Five Themes (Education World - Hopkins)
Provides suggestions for teaching children skills in honesty, compassion, respect, responsibility and courage. Includes lessons for grades K - 6.
- Government Lessons (Cassutto)
Provides 18 weeks of lessons.
- Government and Civics Lessons (PBS - Teacher Source)
Provides over two dozen lessons, by subject, related to governing, politics, budget making, the national debt, voting, political campaigning,and rules of citizenship. 2-01
- Security Versus Privacy Lesson - Grades 9 - 12 (New York Times)
"In this lesson, students evaluate the possible effects of the United States government's Fidnet plan, which would involve creating a computer monitoring system to protect the nation's crucial data networks...." 5-02