- Ottoman Empire
- -Arabic Translation of the Web - English Instructions (AlMisbar.com)
Provides online translations of the Web. To view the Web through the Awesome Library, put the URL of the Awesome Library (http://www.awesomelibrary.org/) in the URL box, select Translate, and you will be started. You will need to have Arabic fonts loaded in your browser in order to see the Arabic. You may, of course, start with a Web page other than the Awesome Library.
- Awesome Library in Arabic (AlMisbar.com)
Provides the Awesome Library in Arabic.
- Awesome Library in Turkish (InterTran)
Provides the Awesome Library, and the rest of the Web, in Turkish. Translations are sometimes very slow.
- Turkish Translations (LangtoLang.com)
Provides translations of words from English to Turkish and Turkish to English.
- Turkish Version of Google Search Engine (Google.com)
Provides searches of the Web in Turkish.
- Ancient Ephesus Ruins in Turkey (Kusadasi.biz)
Provides pictures, descriptions, and panoramic (3D) views of the ruins.
- Harran, Turkey (EnjoyTurkey.com)
"Harran, which was mentioned in the Holy Books, is one of the focal points of faith tourism in Turkey."
- Turkey (EnjoyTurkey.com)
Provides tourist information, including history, climate, travel, culture, and more.
- Turkey (Library of Congress)
Provides a history of the country, including culture, government, economy, and more. Also includes geographic information. 1-02
- Turkey (Lonely Planet)
Provides information about the people, land, economy, history, culture, and tourist information.11-01
- Turkey (U.S. State Department)
Provides a history of each country, including culture, government, economy, and more.
- Turkey, the Kurds, and Abdullah Ocalan (Guardian Unlimited)
Provides news stories and documentaries related to the Kurdish struggle for independence from Turkey. 9-01