- Baptist (Yahoo)
- Baptist History (NewAdvent.org)
"The Baptists consider the Scriptures to be the sufficient and exclusive rule of faith and practice. In the interpretation of them, every individual enjoys unrestricted freedom. No non-Scriptural scheme of doctrines and duty is recognized as authoritative."
- Baptist Beliefs and Faith (Southern Baptist Convention)
Provides core beliefs. 04-09
- Baptist Churches in the USA (USAChurch.com)
Provides a listing by state.
- Baptist Churches on the Web
Provides a listing of churches by state. 10-00
- Baptists (American Baptist Churches in the USA)
Provides the official Website of the Church. 10-00
- Baptists (American Baptist Evangelicals)
"Our mission is to serve the renewal of American Baptist Churches by building partnerships to encourage, connect, nurture and grow healthy congregations through the network of ABE." 10-00
- Southern Baptist Convention (Southern Baptist Convention)
"Since its organization in 1845 in Augusta, Georgia, the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) has grown to over 16 million members who worship in more than 42,000 churches in the United States. Southern Baptists sponsor about 5,000 home missionaries serving the United States, Canada, Guam and the Caribbean, as well as sponsoring more than 5,000 foreign missionaries in 153 nations of the world."
"The term "Southern Baptist Convention" refers to both the denomination and its annual meeting."