- Geometry (Math Forum)
Provides sources of lessons.
- Geometry (Weisstein and Wolfram Research)
Provides a comprehensive set of advanced resources in geometry, including differential, non-euclidean, plane, line, coordinate, inversive, and much more. 12-99
- Geometry - Native American Designs (Hardaker)
Provides hexagons, family square designs, landscaping, symbolic secrets, and more. 6-01
- Geometry Basics (Thinkquest Team 20991)
Provides basic geometry tutorials by topic, incuding parallel lines, triangles (congruent, right, isosceles, and equilateral), quadrilaterals, parallelograms, ratios, polygons, circles, squares, rhombuses, trapezoids, volumes, areas, pyramids, cylinders, cones, spheres, prisms, arcs, angles, chords, radius or radii, Pythagorean theorem, intersections, slopes, tangents, secants, circumferences, coordinate geometry, and more. 5-00
- Differential Geometry Resources (Fife and Husch)
Provides over two dozen sources on differential geometry. 5-00
- Geometry Links (Eppstein)
- Geometry Resources (Fife and Husch)
Provides near 250 sources on geometry. 5-00
- Spheres (Polking)
Provides explanations and diagrams related to spheres in geometry. 5-00
- Software for Geometry (Geometry Technologies - ScienceU.com)
Provides software for geometry. 5-01
- Curves - Special Plane Curves (Xah Lee)
Provides diagrams of special curves discussed in geometry.
- Geometry (Wikipedia.org)
"Geometry is the branch of mathematics dealing with spatial relationships. From experience, or possibly intuitively, people characterize space by certain fundamental qualities, which are termed axioms in geometry. Such axioms are insusceptible to proof, but can be used in conjunction with mathematical definitions for points, straight lines, curves, surfaces, and solids to draw logical conclusions."
Includes Affine geometry, Algebraic geometry, Conformal geometry, Conic sections, Coordinate systems, Curves, Differential geometry, Discrete geometry, Euclidean geometry, Figurate numbers, Fractals, Geometric algorithms, Hyperbolic geometry, Integral geometry, Invariant theory, Means, Metric geometry, Orientation, Polygons, Polyhedra, Projective geometry, and Topology
- Geometry - History and Definitions (Columbia Encyclopedia)
Provides an explanation of the different types of geometry, including analytic, descriptive, non-Euclidean, projective, differential, and algebraic. Also provides a history of geometry and definitions.
- Geometry Basics (Zobel)
Teaches the basics of geometry using diagrams and examples.
- Geometry Formulas (Geometry Technologies - ScienceU.com)
Provides formulas for Lines, Distances, Angles, Concurrence and Collinearity, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circles, Conics, Cartesian, Cylindrical, Spherical Coordinates, Rotation and Polar Coordinates, Cartesian Symmetries, Direction Angles and Cosines, Planes, Regular Polyhedra, Cylinders, Cones, Spheres, and Torus.
- Geometry Formulas for Surface Areas and Volumes (Manura)
Provides simple drawings with the formulas. A basic reference for geometry.
- Introduction to Geometry (Think Quest 2647)
Provides an introduction to points, lines, space, theorems, postulates, and proofs. Also provides sample problems and a glossary. British
- Orbifolds (Conway)
Provides equations for Unbounded Populations, Limits on Growth, Equilibria, Stability, and Phase Space Harvesting.
- Platonic and Archimedean Solids (Geometry Technologies - ScienceU.com)
Provides diagrams of the Platonic Cube, Dodecahedron, Icosahedron, Octahedron, and Tetrahedron. Includes diagrams of the Archimedean Cubeoctahedron, Icosidodecahedron, Rhombicubeoctahedron, Rhombicosidodecahedron, Rhombitruncated Cubeoctahedron, Rhombitruncated Icosidodecahedron, Snub Cube, Snub Dodecahedron, Truncated Cube, Truncated Dodecahedron, Truncated Icosahedron, Truncated Octahedron, and Truncated Tetrahedron.
- Postulates and Theorems - Basic (Thinkquest 2647)
Provides 14 postulates and seven theorems. British.
- Tilings and Tesselations (Geometry Technologies - ScienceU.com)
Provides different kinds of tiling, the math behind them, how to make them, and classify them.
- Geometry Exercises (AAA Math - Banfill)
Provides interactive practice by topic and includes volume, area, surface area, circumference and perimeter, polygons, and more.
- Geometry Projects and Tools (Costantino and Ewing)
Provides geometry tools, called Ptools, with an emphasis on Ptolemy. 5-00
- Interactive On-Line Geometry
Provides activities. 10-09
- Tetrahedral Puzzle (Geometry Technologies - ScienceU.com)
"The object of this puzzle is to reconstruct a cube from ten tetrahedral pieces." 5-01