- College Algebra - University Certificate Upon Completion (Coursera.org)
"This course is taught so that students will acquire a solid foundation in algebra. Emphasis is placed on understanding the properties of linear, polynomial and rational functions, including inequalities and complex numbers. Students will learn to work with various types of functions in symbolic, graphical, numerical and verbal form." Taught by Sarah Eichhorn, Ph.D. and Rachel Cohen Lehman, Ph.D. and used by up to 33 universities. The course is free. The University of California at Irvine awards the certificate of completion. 10-12
- College Statistics and Data Analysis - University Certificates Upon Completion (Coursera.org)
Provides courses in Statistics, Data Analysis, and Scientific Computing. Used by up to 33 universities. The courses are free. 10-12
- Linear and Modern Algebra (Math Forum)
Provides sources of lessons.
- Algebra Resources (AAA Math - Banfill)
Provides sources of lessons and activities.
- Linear and Matrix Algebra Resources (Fife and Husch)
Provides over 100 sources. 5-00
- Algebra (Wikipedia.org)
Includes Abstract algebra, Algebraic topology, Boolean algebra, Computer algebra, Equations, Homological algebra, and Polynomials.
- Algebra Basics (Quickmath.com)
Provides answers to frequently asked questions.
- Algebra Basics - Problems and Solutions (WebMath)
Provides solutions and answers to basic problems in algebra and pre-algebra, including Sequences, Basic Factoring, Permutations, Simplifying Expressions, Polynomials, Factoring Expressions, Solving Linear Equations, Solving Advanced Equations, Graphing Functions, Solving Systems of Equations, Quadratic Equations, Radical Expressions, Complex Numbers, Conic Sections, Inequalities, and Writing Linear Equations. Visitors sometimes misspell as prealgebra or pre algebra.
- Algebra Activities (Shodor Foundation)
Provides interactive problems, with graphics, in algebra.