- Sailing and Boating Resources (Mariners' Guide)
Provides information by region in the USA and also includes a search engine for over 1,000 sailing and boating resources.
- American Sail Training Association
- Editorial: Abby Sunderland's Parents Knew Best (CNN)
"I couldn't do it, but I'm glad some parents could let their 16-year-old daughter get into a 40-foot sailboat and attempt to be the youngest person to sail around the world." 06-10
- Teen in Bid to Circumnavigate the Globe in Trouble (ABC News)
"Abby's goal at the outset of her trip, to become the youngest sailor to pull off a solo nonstop circumnavigation, ended in April, when she was forced to stop in South Africa because her autopilot malfunctioned."
"She still was bidding to become the youngest sailor to perform a solo circumnavigation." Editor's Note: Abby was found and rescued. 06-10
- Sailing Technology (GOALS)
"This section contains learning projects and hands-on activities that explore technological advances in many areas related to sailing. Here you can learn about the science that makes long distance sailing and navigation possible." 5-00