- Problem Solving
- Writing Skills
- Creative Writing Tools (WritingFix.com)
Provides activities and guides to promote creative writing. Designed for teachers, students, poets, and writers. 10-04
- How Creative People Get Their Ideas (Time.com)
"Researcher Vera John-Steiner wanted to know 'What nourishes sustained productivity in the lives of creative individuals?' "
"She interviewed over 70 living creative geniuses and analyzed the notebooks of 50 dead ones (including Tolstoy, Einstein, etc.) to look at their work habits." 06-14
- -Dictionary for Students (Merriam-Webster)
Provides the definitions and pronunciation of words entered into the search blank.
- Dictionary and Thesaurus (Merriam-Webster)
Provides definitions and pronunciation of words entered into the dictionary search blank. Provides synonyms for words placed in the thesaurus blank.
- TeenInk - By and For Teens (21st Century)
Provides articles and reviews of interest to teens. 3-01
- Creative Writing Projects (About.com - Weihart)
Provides projects, such as writing essays and poems, around themes.
- Essays - Guide to Writing Essays (Livingston)
Provides suggestions for conducting research and writing the introduction, body and conclusions of the essay.
- Tales - Wacky Web Tales (Houghton Mifflin Company - Education Place)
Help tell the story. Stories may be really funny. 2-01
- Writing a Movie Scene (Annenberg and CPB)
Provides an opportunity to write a movie script online and then see how a screenwriter and others would handle the script. An interactive cinema opportunity.
- Scripts (ScriptFly.com)
Provides scripts. 05-09