Matches: 38 Displayed: 20
- California Museum of Photography
- Wildflower Photography (Androsace.com)
Provides photographs. 10-09
- Processes, Styles, and Movements in Photography (Leggat)
Provides an alphabetical listing of many of the processes, styles, and movements in the history of photography. 3-01
- History of Photography (Leggat)
Provides history of photography. 3-01
- Photography and Art (Kodak)
Provides lessons by topic and includes grade level within each lesson.
- Photography and Music Composition (Kodak)
Provides a lesson at the 6th grade level.
- Photography Lessons (Kodak)
Provides 17 lessons.
- Photography Lessons by Subject (Kodak)
Provides dozens of lessons in photography by subject theme or general grade level.
- Photography Teaching Guides (Kodak)
Provides two teaching guides in photography. Uses PDF format.
- Tips for Photographers (New York Insitute of Photography)
Provides new articles each month. 6-02
- Ansel Adams Exhibit
Provides examples of photographs by one of America's greatest artists.
- Turn of the Century in the US Search (Library of Congress)
"This collection of photographs from the Detroit Publishing Company Collection includes over 25,000 glass negatives and transparencies as well as about 300 color photolithograph prints, mostly of the eastern United States. The collection includes the work of a number of photographers, one of whom was the well known photographer William Henry Jackson." 10-09
- Civil War Photographs (Library of Congress) 9-01
- Photographers - Women (Leggat)
Provides short biographies of women who are mentioned in the history of photography. 3-01
- -Imagining a World at Peace (PBS)
"Invite students to brainstorm the basic rights of people everywhere, explore in basic terms the United Nation's Declaration of Human Rights and UNICEF's Committee on the Rights of the Child, and then use international photography galleries as part of a multimedia creative writing assignment imagining a world at peace."
- Cartier-Bresson, Henri (MSNBC news)
"Gary Knight, managing director of the cooperative photo agency, VII, called Cartier-Bresson one of the most influential photographers of all time." 01-05
- The Sun - Dramatic Pictures (NASA)
Provides pictures of sun using different methods of photography. 1-05
- Parks, Gordon (Gale.com)
"In 2002, at the age of 90, Gordon Parks received the Jackie Robinson Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award and was inducted into the International Photography Hall of Fame and Museum. These honors were only the two latest tributes bestowed on a man whose achievements in photography, literature, film, and ballet have earned him more than twenty doctorates and numerous awards. When asked why he undertook so many professions, Parks told Black Enterprise 'At first I wasn't sure that I had the talent, but I did know I had a fear of failure, and that fear compelled me to fight off anything that might abet it. I suffered evils, but without allowing them to rob me of the freedom to expand.' " 05-06