- Photography Lessons (Kodak)
Provides 17 lessons.
- Photography Lessons by Subject (Kodak)
Provides dozens of lessons in photography by subject theme or general grade level.
- Photography Teaching Guides (Kodak)
Provides two teaching guides in photography. Uses PDF format.
- Photography and Art (Kodak)
Provides lessons by topic and includes grade level within each lesson.
- Photography and Music Composition (Kodak)
Provides a lesson at the 6th grade level.
- Ansel Adams Exhibit
Provides examples of photographs by one of America's greatest artists.
- California Museum of Photography
- Civil War Photographs (Library of Congress) 9-01
- Turn of the Century in the US Search (Library of Congress)
"This collection of photographs from the Detroit Publishing Company Collection includes over 25,000 glass negatives and transparencies as well as about 300 color photolithograph prints, mostly of the eastern United States. The collection includes the work of a number of photographers, one of whom was the well known photographer William Henry Jackson." 10-09
- Wildflower Photography (Androsace.com)
Provides photographs. 10-09
- Cartier-Bresson, Henri (MSNBC news)
"Gary Knight, managing director of the cooperative photo agency, VII, called Cartier-Bresson one of the most influential photographers of all time." 01-05
- History of Photography (Leggat)
Provides history of photography. 3-01
- Norway's Northern Lights (Time.com)
"Photographer Fredrik Broms, who specializes in northern lights photography, said that the lights of Sept. 28, 2011 over Troms, Norway, were among the most spectacular he had ever seen." 01-12
- Photographers - Biographies (Leggat)
Provides short biographies of men and women who are mentioned in the history of photography. 3-01
- Pictures of 2011 (Time.com)
"LightBox has compiled this yearbook for 2011, literally picking a photo for each day of this astonishing year. It is a remarkable memorial to its high and low points, to agony and to exhilaration. But let the pictures speak for themselves." 01-12
- Processes, Styles, and Movements in Photography (Leggat)
Provides an alphabetical listing of many of the processes, styles, and movements in the history of photography. 3-01
- Stock Photos (Flickr.com)
Provides amateur and professional photos. 03-09
- Tips for Photographers (New York Insitute of Photography)
Provides new articles each month. 6-02
- Women Photographies (Leggat)
Provides short biographies of women who are mentioned in the history of photography. 3-01