Terms: Board Games
Matches: 9 Displayed: 8
- Chess Game (Chambers) 4-01
- Chess (Delorie)
Provides online chess games against a computer. 4-01
- Peg Game (MathFactCafe.com)
Provides a peg board and the goal is to jump pegs until only one is left. 8-01
- Chess Club (International Chess Club)
Provides online chess opportunities. Awesome Library does not endorse this service, but provides it as an example. 10-02
- Scrabble Online (Pogo.com)
Provides free games but requires registration.
- Chess - Bobby Fischer (CNN News)
Starting at 14, Fischer won eight U.S. Championships. At 15, he became the youngest Grandmaster of the game."
"In 1972, he won against Spassky.07-10
- Chess Prodigy Magnus Carlsen (CBS News)
Provides an interview with the number one player in the world at the age of 21. 02-14
- Scrabble Word Solver (ScrabbleWordSolver.com)
Provides free assistance with games of Scrabble.