Back to Top
When you have more than 50 Matches, go to Categories to see the rest.
- Times for Sunrise and Sunset in the USA (USA Today)
- Paintings by Style or Time Period (WebMuseum)
- History of Money from Ancient Times to Present Day (Davies)
Provides a history. 10-09
- Timeline of African-American History (1852 - 1880)
- Timeline of African-American History (1881 - 1900)
- Timeline of African-American History (1901 - 1925)
- Fisheries - Historical Timeline Starting in 1870 (NOAA)
- Declaration of Independence - Timetable
Covers June 7, 1776 - August 2, 1776.
- Geological Periods of Time (Collins, Guralnik, and Speer)
Provides a visual represention of the different geological periods in terms of millions of years ago (mya).
- Greek Life and Times (University of Pennsylvania)
Provides pictures and a historical narrative regarding daily life, arts, economy, warfare, religion and other aspects of life in ancient Greece.
- -Daily Life in Ancient Times (Donn)
Provides information on toys, pets, food, jobs, entertainment, transportation, clothes, and other daily life details. Includes ancient China, Egypt, Greece, Rome and India. 03-06
- South African Schools on the Net (Siyafunda Sunday Times)
- Impeachable Offense - What is it (New York Times - Glaberson)
Provides a discussion of the Constitutional basis for impeaching the President of the United States.
- Current Events - Today's News (New York Times)
- Diplomacy - U.S. Diplomacy Timeline (DOSFAN)
Provides information from 1776 through 1990.
- Geologic Time (Newman)
Provides articles on geologic time, the age of the earth, relative time scale, major divisions of geologic time, an index of fossils, and radiometric time.
- Timeline of Human Evolution (Washington State University)
Provides a proposed sequence of human evolution.
- World War II Timeline in Europe (History Place)
Provides a comprehensive history of World War II, by date.
- Movies - Times and Places (Moviefone.com)
Provides schedules of movies in your area. Just supply your zip code or a city name and they will do the rest.
- Relativity (Time)
Provides audio of Einstein explaining that energy equals mass times the velocity of light squared. 1-00
- Movies - Times (Internet Movie Database)
Provides schedules of movies in your area. Just supply your zip code or a city name and they will do the rest. 2-00
- News for Students (Time)
Provides news for students. 2-00
- Dinosaur Heart Found (Time.com)
Provides evidence that dinosaurs were warm blooded, like birds and mammals.
- Holocaust - Timelines - High School Level (Wiesenthal Center)
Provides a timeline related to the atrocities of the holocaust in Europe during World War II. Sometimes misspelled as holacaust, holacost, or holocost. 5-00
- French Revolution - Timeline (Koeller)
Describes events in France from 1789 to 1795, the French Revolution. 6-00
- Particle Physics Timeline (Lafo)
Provides a description of key discoveries. Although it is written and illustrated by high school students, under the guidance of Lafo, the explanations are somewhat technical and above the reading level of many high school students. The timeline stops in 1995, leaving out the discovery of the Tau Neutrino. 7-00
- Woods, Tiger - Timeline (Family Education Network)
Provides a timeline of the achievements of the golf pro, Tiger Woods. 7-00
- Keller, Helen (Time Magazine)
Provides a summary of why she is considered one of the 100 greatest figures of the 20th century. 8-00.
- California Missions Timeline (Joel GAzis-SAx)
Provides a list of key events related to establishing the California missions. 8-00
- California Gold Rush Timeline (California Resources Agency)
Provides a short history, art, and even a quiz. 8-00
- Rulers by Time Period (About.com)
Provides source of information on leaders by time period. leaders, rulers, Presidents, and Prime Ministers 9-00
- Anglican (Episcopal) Church - Historical Timeline (Angican Communion - Anglican Domain)
Provides summaries of periods in the history of the Church. 10-00
- Election 2000 - Election News (St. Petersburg Times)
Provides news from the day Bush was recognized as President. 11-00
- Election 2000 - Florida Seminole County (St. Petersburg Times)
Summarizes the contest in Seminole County in which election officials improperly (or illegally) placed information on Republican absentee ballot applications to help ensure that the ballots would not be rejected. Courts rejected the suit. 12-00
- Election 2000 - Florida (12-7) Decision to Appoint Electors (St. Petersburg Times)
Provides the announcement by the Florida Legislature, dominated by Republicans, that it plans to elect its own slate of electors for president. 12-00
- Election 2000 - U.S. Supreme Court Chose Bush (St. Petersburg Times - Greenhouse)
Discusses the U.S. Supreme Court decision to stop the vote counting in Florida. 12-00
- Boies, David (Time.com - Okrent)
Provides a glimpse of the life style and background of David Boies, lawyer for Al Gore in the 2000 presidential election, Napster, the U.S. Justice Department (against Microsoft), and many more famous cases. 12-00
- Election 2000 - U.S. Supreme Court Ruling - More Suits Expected (St. Petersburg Times - Pittman)
Provides predictions from experts on the U.S. Constitution that the equal protection ruling from the U.S. Supreme Court will result in suits from groups who are forced to use less reliable methods of counting ballots. 12-00
- King, Martin Luther - Timeline (About.com)
Provides a timeline of key events in MLK's life. 1-05
- Architecture Timeline (About.com - Craven)
Describes highlights of architecture throughout human history. Includes more recent styles, such as Renaissance, American Colonial, Baroque, Rococo, Georgian Colonial, Neoclassical, Federalist, Idealist, Greek Revival, Victorian, Art Nouveau, and Art Deco. 3-01
- Solar Powered Homes (Reality Times - Amoruso)
Provides information on projects using various forms of solar power, such as photovoltaics (PV). Also provides vendors of solar energy devices. 5-01
- Endangered Species Act Provisions Opposed (Time.com)
Reports that the Bush administration seeks to "eliminate a provision of the Endangered Species Act that allows private groups to sue the Department of the Interior to add plants and animals to the official 'endangered' list...." 5-01
- Measurement and Time (Houghton Mifflin Company)
Provides a lesson plan to teach the basics of measurement through exploring the concept of time. 5-00.
- Helping Your Children Cope in a Time of Crisis and Fear (FamilyEducation - Abel)
Provides suggestions on what to say to children by grade level. For example, it is good for older children to be able to participate in helping in some way, such as writing letters of condolence to families of victims. 9-01
- Osama bin Laden Timeline (PBS Frontline)
Provides a list of major events related to his life. 9-01
- Troubling Times for Afghan-Americans (BBC News)
Provides the perspective of an Afghan-American Imam, a religious leader. 9-01
- Bin Laden's Plan (Time)
Provides a summary of what Osama bin Laden is trying to achieve. 11-99
- Muslims Against Terrorism - Singapore (Straits Times Asia - Osman)
According to Osman, the supreme authority of Muslims in Singapore stated 'There is no war against Islam and the war is against terrorism affecting Muslims and non-Muslims.' 10-01
- Anthrax - Separating Fears from Facts (Time.com)
Describes what needs to be done to make the public safer from bioterrorism. Explains that buying gas masks and taking antibiotics, such as Cipro, will not help the situation. 10-01
- Terrorism and the Peace Process in the Middle East (Time)
Discusses the relationship between efforts to reduce international terrorism, lead by the USA, and the peace process between Israel and the Palestinians. 11-01
Send comments to
[Dr. Jerry Adams at email@example.com.]