Matches: 119 Displayed: 20
- Technology > Vocational and Technical > Vocational and Technical
- Technology > Vocational and Technical > Autos
- Technology > Vocational and Technical > Woodworking
- Byte Magazine (Technical)
- Nuclear Fuel Waste Disposal (PBS - National Technical Information Service)
Describes nuclear waste disposal options. 2-01
- Technical SCORM (SCORM.com)
"SCORM stands for 'Sharable Content Object Reference Model'."
"SCORM is composed of three sub-specifications:"
"The Content Packaging section specifies how content should be packaged and described. It is based primarily on XML."
"The Sequencing section specifies how the learner can navigate between parts of the course (SCOs). It is defined by a set of rules and attributes written in XML." 04-12
- Vocational and Technical
- School to Work
- Counselor's Office
- National Center for Research in Vocational Education
- FastWeb Financial Aid Searcher
Searches for scholarships from a database of over 400,00 scholarships, according to the site.
- Funds for College
- Tech Update of the Day
- Car and Driver Magazine
- U.S. Office of Vocational and Adult Education (Department of Education)
"Office of Vocational and Adult Education (OVAE) administers, coordinates programs that are related to adult education and literacy, career and technical education, and community colleges." 10-09
- Job Titles and Descriptions (O-Net)
Provides a comprehensive directory of occupations. Describes the skills, abilities, and experience needed for each position, as well as providing examples. (Please Note - These are descriptions of occupations, not listings of jobs available from specific employers.) The primary purpose of the directory is to help a person determine a field to enter as an occupation. 6-03
- Job Analysis and Classification
Provides short articles and research reports related to matching workers with jobs. 10-09
- Center on Education and Work
"The Center on Education and Work (CEW) is a research, technical assistance, and resource provider within the School of Education at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Established in 1964, the Center has a rich tradition of assisting educators and career development practitioners with program evaluation, qualitative and quantitative research, professional development training, and career resources." 10-09
- AutoWeek Online
- Autos - Popular Mechanics
- Autos Under Household Hints
- Choral Resources (ChoralNet)
Provides a well selected and comprehensive set of links to information related to choral performance, such as locations of performances, rehearsal techniques, and technical aids.
- Automotive Repair (Infoseek)
Provides the results of a keyword search.