- Current Events - Teaching via TV and Newspapers (CSUN.edu)
Provides a variety of sources of lessons on current events.
- TV Classics (Classic-TV.com)
Provides information on actors who played on some of the most popular television shows in the 1950's through 1990's. 6-02
- Children and TV Violence (American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry)
Provides basic suggestions.
- Study: Reasons for Popularity of Reality TV (CBS News)
"What accounts for the popularity of reality TV? People may find a certain fascination in contrasting what they think they would do in a given situation to the actions taken by the 'real' participants -- a group of individuals they perceive as their peers." 8-05
- TV Shows (TV Guide Online)
Provides reviews for TV shows.
- Young Persons Getting News from Late-Night TV (MSNBC News)
"Depending on the turnout at the polls this November, it may be one of the more important stories of the 2004 campaign: Increasing numbers of young prospective voters turning to late-night comedy television shows to get their election news." 9-04