- Search Engines
- Space Exploration Search (NASA)
Searches NASA for information on space exploration, such as flights to Mars or the Moon, the Space Station, telescopes, pictures of planets, and more.
- Specialized Search Engine (C|net)
Search by topic.
- Specialized Search Engines (Internets.com)
Provides search engines by subject area. 7-02
- Specialized Search Engines (MySearchEngines.com)
Provides search engines. 7-02
- Specialized Search Engines (Searchengines.com)
Provides specialized search engines by topic. 2-01
- Specialized Search Engines by Category (SearchBug.com)
Search engines are listed by category. (Toward the bottom of the page.) 5-00
- Sports Search (CNet)
Provides keyword searches within the topic. 1-01
- Title Search
- Trademarks and Patents Search (U.S. Patent and Trademark Office)
Provides online search engine for trademarks and patents. 3-00
- Translations Search (Internet Oracle)
Provides seven language translators, as well as additional translation dictionaries. The fourth listing provides the most complete word translations.
- Travel - Bed and Breakfast Search
- Travel - Search for Hotels (Priceline)
Provides comparative information.