- Search Engines
- -Philosophy Search Engine (EpistemeLinks.com)
Provides philosophers or information by topic. 06-09
- Patents Search (United States Patent and Trademark Office)
Provides "full text of all US patents issued since January 1, 1976, and full-page images of each page of every US patent issued since 1790."
- Personal Assistance (HumanSearch)
Finds humans to help find answers.
- Pictures Search (North Central Regional Educational Laboratory)
Provides a search engine for child-safe pictures. 1-02
- Poetry Search (PoemHunter.com)
Provides searches by keyword.
- Recipes Search (Betty Crocker)
Provides recipes for main dishes, desserts, side dishes and more by typing in keywords. Allows you to find recipes based on ingredients.
- Reference Sources for Facts and Statistics (University of Michigan Documents Center)
Provides information and statistics for most major topic areas. An alphabetical index (directory) and a search engine are also available. 10-09
- Religious Resources Search (Aphids Communications - Brumbaugh)
Religious Resources on the Net contains thousands of listings. Search by keyword or category.
- Recipe Search Engines (MySearchEngines.com)
Provides two dozen search engines. 7-02