- Small Business Articles Search (U.S. Small Business Administration)
Provides information on a wide variety of topics for small business owners.
- Small Business Resources (Bankrate.com)
Provides links to articles for small businesses, periodicals geared to small businesses, and associations for small businesses.
- Small Business Statistics for Start-Up Companies (U.S. Small Business Administration)
Provides sources of research statistics for starting a business.
- Cubicles: The Great Mistake (CNN News)
"Propst is the father of the cubicle. More than 30 years after he unleashed it on the world, we are still trying to get out of the box. The cubicle has been called many things in its long and terrible reign. But what it has lacked in beauty and amenity, it has made up for in crabgrass-like persistence." 09-08
- Before Starting a Small Business (U.S. Small Business Administration)
Provides questions you should ask before starting a small or home business.
- Business Articles (Allbusiness.com)
Provides articles for small businesses. 01-07
- Business Plan Guide (Wall Street Journal)
Provides assistance with developing a small business plan online. Sometimes visitors misspell as Wallstreet. 9-00
- Marketing Through Giving Back (MSNBC News)
"Running a successful restaurant requires more than just serving tasty food. To lure repeat diners, restaurant owners need to master marketing." 11-05
- National Business Association
Provides services for small businesses.
- SBA Loan Guarantee Programs (Small Business Association)
Describes each of the SBA loan guarantee programs, including 7a, 504, LoDoc, Express, Export Express, Community Express, CAIP, Microloans, and more. 11-01
- Small Business Articles (U.S. Small Business Administration)
Provides information on a wide variety of topics for small business owners. Includes news releases, articles, and Web sites serving small businesses.
- US Small Business Administration Services
- Top Franchises (CNN News)
"Scope out this list of the most popular brands over the past decade -- and how well their owners have done at repaying startup loans backed by the Small Business Administration." 04-10