- Halloween Projects and Lessons (LessonPlansPage.com)
- Halloween Cards (Card4You)
- Halloween Crafts (BenJerry.com)
Provides a skeleton, witch, and haunted house for decoration.
- Halloween History (Petro)
Provides the religious and secular history of Halloween.
- Halloween Traditions in Different Countries (HalloweenCostumes.com)
"Halloween is a big deal in the United States, but we aren’t the first or only country to have a day celebrating all things spooky. ” 11-11
- History of Halloween (Aristotle)
Provides a short history of the celebration of Halloween, going back 2000 years.
- History of Halloween (BenJerry.com)
Provides a history of the celebration of Halloween.
- History of Halloween (Wikipedia.org)
"Halloween is a tradition celebrated on the night of October 31, most notably by children dressing in costumes and going door-to-door collecting sweets, fruit, and other treats. It is celebrated in parts of the Western world, most commonly in the United States, Canada, the UK, Ireland and Puerto Rico, and with increasing popularity in Australia and New Zealand, as well as the Philippines."
- History of Halloween and Related Traditions (CostumeDisounters.com)
"All around the world, cities and towns have accepted the concept of trick or treating, which is also called 'beggars night' in other parts around the globe. Another normal Halloween practice is dressing up in scary costumes and masks. Still other practices in Halloween include carving pumpkins, scaring people and eating candy. Yet most people are not aware of the real origin of Halloween."
- History of Halloween and Related Traditions (FactMonster.com)
"Halloween is known and loved today as a time to wear costumes, go door to door asking for candy, and watch monster movies. But the holiday's origins go back centuries to the enactment of All Saints' Day, a Christian holiday. Along the way, it has also picked up traditions from Samhain, a Celtic festival celebrating the start of winter."
- Halloween (Kid's Domain)
Provides information and activities for children related to Halloween.
- Halloween Tips and Projects (Halloween-Online.com)
Provides projects, including Halloween safety.
- Halloween and Pumpkins (TeachingHeart.net)
Suggests lessons and projects.
- Patriotic Costume Ideas (FamilyEducation.com)
Provides patriotic costumes ideas that children can use for Halloween. 10-01
- Safety Tips for Halloween (Halloween-Safety.com)
Provides safety tips for yard haunts, pets, costumes, parties, and more. 10-02
- Costumes for School Reinactment (PureCostumes.com)
"Searching for Kids' Halloween Costumes? You're at the right place! You can either browse through our entire selection of Children's Costumes by viewing our products below or you can narrow your search by using the links to the left. We have all kinds of costumes for boys and girls at unbeatable prices." 08-13
- Ready-Made Costumes (PureCostumes.com)
"Pure Costumes is your source for online Halloween costumes year-round. We are here to help you make your dreams reality, even if it's just for a day. Whether you're planning your next themed party or looking for an exceptional costume for Halloween, Pure Costumes is sure to have the unique costumes you want at the prices you need. We carry a large selection of popular Halloween costumes for adults, plus size adults, kids, teens and pre-teens/tweens." 08-13
- Halloween Coloring Book (BenJerry.com)
Provides over a dozen pictures for coloring. 10-02
- Halloween Worksheets (AbcTeach)
Provides dozens of worksheets to help children have a better understanding of the holiday. Visitors sometimes misspell as haloween, halowene, halowen, or hallowene. 8-01
- Halloween Worksheets (EdHelper.com)
Provides worksheets, puzzles, and word finds related to Halloween. 10-01